Monday 4 May 2009

Taste of Noway part deux (As taken from Facebook)

06 November 2008

Ok, now I am starting to notice the cold here. Its different to English cold, drier, doesnt soak into the cloths you wear more bits anything open to air. (did that rhyme?)
Finally got a local sim card working in a crappy old Nokia (which Ingrid loves very much so I'll have to be careful :))
Yesterday was mostly uneventful, stayed in and watched movies which I most certainly did not download. Leg was giving me hassle, gonna have the thing replaced with a cheetahs when i get back.
My Norwegian is getting better every day.
Jeg vil snakken Norshk Na Jeg Kun. But I'm still making those wonderfully British mistakes.
Still no yorkshire pudding...
Yesterday I also met Ingrid's parents again, they're house is amazing! Lots of old stuff, books etc, which they have far more appreciation for then we do. Grand father clock et al! Food was gorgeous, and I realized that sometimes, trying to eat everything is bad. I've seriously got to cut down my portion size :).

Anyway, today I'm going around town on my own, armed with a local mobile, and get you by Norshk. Lets see how I do eh?

Until next time!
Hada Bra!
Rik.

No comments:

Post a Comment