Monday 4 May 2009

Norway, a first impression (as taken from Facebook)

04 November 2008

Well, I've had my first day here, already used 260 Crowns! Still, the sight flying over the fjord (the big river like opening) was simply amazing. At night, you really get to see where everyone lives.
Still, the flight was longer than expected because I don't work well with international times! Then, I left my laptop in the baggage area of this huge coach (which turned out to be wifi capable!) and traveled a further hour and a half! SO all and all, last midnight I was tired and hungry.

Then, after food and sleep, I found the good news. Ingrid's apartment (renting at £400 approx), is big. And, its professionally made. Starting to hate British constructions already.
Went to work with Ingrid, which was, well boring. Only the red headed beau company kept me from going insane while I got to know the area and started picking up the speech. (more on that later).
QUick side hit, Norwegians have got it down with hot dogs. Jesus H Christ! Bratwurst with bacon rolled around it! Half the fat of British counterparts! And they have Norweigan Scouse... which tastes very similar to scouse scouse.

Anyway, missing my family and my friends (including the Cex Lords! Hi guys!).
I'm off to a pub! (that's right, they've got them too.)
Until next time,
Rik.

No comments:

Post a Comment